What’s happening these days?
This is a now page, and you should make one too.
Garrett introduced this to me, and Derek Sivers started it.
The pandemic has not gone yet, and health expert are warning people of second wave.
- Lately, I have been struggling with paying work.
- It has become an extraordinary challenge to experience such a pandemic in a developing country.
- I regularly practice my programming skills, read books, and search projects online.
- The only thing I know is to be humble with everyone during these days.
- I am tackling a little to no work situation with a positive attitude.
- I believe I’ll make through along with my family.
- I’m grateful of everyone who has helped me and somehow helping me throughout this.
Updated June 15th, 2020 from Islamabad, Pakistan.